March 16, 2014

Seven Years Old!

Jadyn celebrated her birthday at one of her favorite places, Polka Dot Pottery. You get to paint a piece of pottery and then its fired and you get it back in a week. The girls had a great time painting their choice of  dog or cat.
Jadyn had 10 friends come, it was a fun time.


Rainbow Dash -My Little Pony has been a favorite for a couple years now
Ready for her guests to arrive
Painting pottery
 "gift opening huddle"


Her long awaited ipod

I begged her to take 1 bite- she hates cake!


Our beautiful 7 year old

1 comments:

dajmommy

I can't believe Jadyn is already "7"! How can our girls be growing up so quickly! If you are ever down this way...please call me. I'd love to get together again. Maybe I will make a trip your way this summer so we can get our girls together again. They seem to have such similar interests...I know they'd have a blast! Happy birthday, Jadyn! Love, Angie and Raimey

Post a Comment